Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Hibiscus Maroon& White - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹289.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for ₹259.00 each and save 19%
- Buy 10 for ₹229.00 each and save 28%
- Blooming time:Hibiscus can bloom in winter seasonn
- Trimming: need to trim the plant after blooming
- Watering: During the active growth period Hibiscus should be frequently watered, allowing the soil to become dry between waterings
- Planting : Dig a hole twice as wide and deep as the pot/polybag your plant comes in. Backfill, mixing compost in with your top soil. Plant into the loosened soil.:
- Packing contains 1 healthy plant with poly bay
Hibiscus are deciduous shrubs with dark green leaves; the plants can grow to 15 feet tall in frost-free areas. Flowers may be up to 6 inches diameter, with colors ranging from yellow to peach to red. Hibiscus can be planted singly or grown as a hedge plant; they can also be pruned into a single-stemmed small tree. The flowers are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds. the leaves are alternate, ovate to lanceolate, often with a toothed or lobed margin. The flowers are large, conspicuous, trumpet-shaped, with five or more petals, color from white to pink, red, orange, peach, yellow or purple, and from 4–18 cm broad.
|Scientifc name||Common names||Family name||Bloom period||Color of the flower|
|Hibiscus moscheutos||rose mallow or swamp rose||Malvaceae||July to december||white to pink, red, orange, peach,yellow or purple,|
CARING & GROWING:
Mulch around the plant to retain moisture and to provide protection for the roots.Water plants deeply and thoroughly.To encourage re-bloom, remove old flowers before they form seed heads or prune plants back by one third after a flush of bloom is finished.In early spring, remove dead stems from established plants and apply a balanced fertilizer.. You can also chop the extra leaves, as they cluster when the plant begins to age.
|WATERING PROPERTIES||SOIL PROPERTIES||FERTILIZER PROPERTIES||TEMPRATURE|
|watered only when soil is dry to the touch, and nourished with fertilizer||Slight acidic soil&well drained
|The best hibiscus tree fertilizers can be either slow release or water soluble. With either, you will want to fertilize your hibiscus with a balanced fertilizer. This will be a fertilizer that has all the same numbers. So, for example, a 20-20-20 or 10-10-10 fertilizer would be balanced fertilizer.||16°C to32°C|