Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Aralia Gold - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹299.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for ₹269.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 10 for ₹239.00 each and save 27%
· Aralia is also known as spikenard, Aralia plants have large bipinnate leaves clustered at the ends of their stems or branche
· Low maintaince and best indoor plant
· Looks perfect for office desks and living rooms
· Soil : Aralias need a peat-based, well-aerated, light soil
· Watering: Only water your Aralia when the soil is dry to the touch
· package contains 1 live healthy plant and 4.5-inch pot + inner pot
· NOTE: Plants may damage little bit, while transporting, no need to worry new leaves will sprout within few days
About Aralia golden Plant
The distinct leaves of an aralia plant can be lacy, rounded, or spinach shaped. The colour of the leaves can be green, white, gold, and cream. The trunks of specimen aralia plants- thick, woody, and curving, are often unique and exotic looking. When small, an aralia plant can be used as a table plant and later as an impressive floor plant. Aralias are not good plants for the novice plant enthusiast since it’s not very forgiving and quickly drops leaves if not cared for properly
Aralia genus is native to Asia and the Americas, with most species occurring in mountain woodlands. Aralia plants vary in size, with some herbaceous species only reaching 50 centimetres tall, while some are trees growing to 20 metres tall.
|Scientifc name||Common names||Family name|
|Aralia elata.||Aralia Miniature green (Small), Polyscias, Geranium aralia||Araliaceae|
CARING & GROWING
- Aralia plants can survive in low light conditions, but grow faster and produce more leaves in medium to bright indirect light.
- Too much water, resulting in root rot, is the main reason aralia plants die.
- Allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering.
- In low light conditions, an aralia may need water as little as every 2-3 weeks.
- Trimming the tips of an aralia plant helps promote new growth.
|WATERING PROPERTIES||SOIL PROPERTIES||FERTILIZER||TEMPERATURE|
|Only water your anthurium when the soil is dry to the touch||Aralias need a peat-based, well-aerated, light soil||It requires very little fertilizer, plant food high in nitrogen diluted to ½ the recommended strength||60°-85° F.|