Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Golden Money Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹259.00 each and save 26%
- Buy 4 for ₹229.00 each and save 34%
- Buy 10 for ₹179.00 each and save 49%
Money plant is also known as devil's vine or devil's ivy, Money plant species is a green and mustard variegated plant, which is the most tolerant and adaptable of all the cultivars.
Golden money plant
Money plant is native to Southeastern Asia and New Guinea. It belongs to the Araceae family, which contains more than 100 genera.
The money plant leaves a round, flat, heart-shaped, dark green, and plump resemble coins. It is a perennial and may be grown as either a trailer or a climber. Young plants bear three- to four-inch-long heart-shaped leaves. This plant is grown mainly indoors
Money plant is one of the best plants to purify air polluted with synthetic chemicals from furniture and cleaning solutions. It energizes the home by filtering air and increasing oxygen inflow.
Placing a money plant in front of a sharp corner or angle reduces anxiety and stress. It also helps avoid arguments and sleep disorders.
|Scientific name||Common names||Flower colours||Family name|
|Scindapsus aureus||Devil's vine, hunter's robe, money plant, silver vine, devil's ivy, pothos, ivy arum, money plant, taro vine, Solomon Islands ivy||_||
CARING & GROWING
- Money plants require warmer temperatures 15°C to 30° C. At a temperature lower than 10o C, the leaves will turn yellow and develop spots. It thrives best in medium to bright indirect its growth is slowed in environments with low light. In too little or too much light, the leaves will become discoloured.
- It requires frequent watering from spring to autumn, but over-watering should be avoided in the winter. It grows well if the top layer of soil is dried out occasionally.
- A special characteristic of money plant is that it can grow in a water-filled container without any soil. It can survive in a bottle filled with water alone for a reasonable time if you simply keep changing or refilling the water. Although many plants can be grown hydroponically, money plants can survive on the naturally occurring minerals in plain water, without the addition of nutrients.
- Money plants grown in soil-filled pots prosper if they are fertilized well with organic and inorganic fertilizers. Urea should be applied to the pot frequently.
|WATERING PROPERTIES||SOIL PROPERTIES||FERTILIZER||TEMPERATURE|
Water moderately when plants are in growth (April to September), but more sparingly when dormant. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again. Money plant can go a long time without water - but it grows best with water when growing.
Feed with a balanced liquid feed 2 or 3 times during the growing season from late spring to late summer
well-drained soil that’s rich in organic matter such as compost or peat moss
|Fertilize once a month in the spring and summer and once every two months in the fall and winter||