Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Mango Tree, Aam (Basther, Baramasi Grafted) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹469.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 4 for ₹439.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for ₹409.00 each and save 18%
NATURAL LIVE MANGO PLANT
Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene that helps in the production of Vitamin A. Mangoes are filled with skin-friendly vitamin C and Vitamin A, HEIGHT 2-2.5 FT HEIGHT
SOIL: Fertile and fast draining soil
WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
About baster mango plant
Baster mango (baramasi) is one of the most loved and consumed varieties of mangoes. They are sourced from South India and known for their unique taste and aromatic flavour pulp. Baramasi Mango is one of the most widely grown varieties in mangoes. It is well known for its sweet fragrance and delicious flavour. The Baramasi mango trees are medium to large in size. They are evergreen with large symmetrically round awning with dark brown bark. It has high levels of fibre-rich in Vitamin C and the pulp with high Vitamin A. There are many varieties of mangoes cultivated in India. We PlantsShip delivers all varieties of Baramasi / Creeper mango (grafted) plants online across the world
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset.
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball.
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole.
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage.
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root.
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry.
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce.
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year.
HOW TO PRUNE THE MANGO PLANT
- Don’t prune the young plant, young mango trees should take care and frequent watering as plant establishes.
- Prune the tree when the tree is 4 yr old, remove any thin and weak stems and produce strong branches, therefore, prune to remove broken and diseased plant materials.
- Care should be taken if any diseases or pest attacks the plant apply only organic fertilizers or pesticides.
|Botanical name||Magnifera indica|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Vitamins||A & B|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|