Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Water Apple Red, Jambu, , Love Apple (Grafted) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹319.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for ₹289.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 10 for ₹259.00 each and save 26%
About water apple plant
The tree may reach 10 or even 32 ft (3-10 m); has a short, crooked trunk branching close to the ground, and a nonsymmetrical, open crown. The opposite leaves, on very short, thick petioles, are obovate- or elliptic-oblong, cordate at the base and clasping the twig; blunt and notched or short-pointed at the apex; 2 to 10 in (5-25 cm) long, 1 to 6 3/8 in (2.5-16 cm) wide; dull, light-green above, yellowish-green beneath; leathery; not aromatic or only slightly so when crushed. Flowers, faintly fragrant, are home in loose terminal or axillary clusters of 3 to 7, mostly hidden by the foliage.
Water apple, water rosy apple, jambu
The water apple occurs naturally from southern India to eastern Malaysia. It is commonly cultivated in India, southeastern Asia, and Indonesia.
The water apple is suited only to low altitudes in the tropics and areas where there is rainfall fairly well spaced throughout the year.
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Syzygium samarangense|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to sub tropical|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|
|Uses||served sliced in salads.|