Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Soursop, Lakshmanphal (Grafted) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹369.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for ₹339.00 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for ₹309.00 each and save 23%
· soursop could potentially help eliminate cancer cells.
· Many of the reported benefits of soursop are due to its high content of antioxidants
· HEIGHT : 2– 2.5 FT HEIGHT
· SOIL : fertile and fast draining soil
· WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
· TEMPATURE: Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
· CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: Tropical to sub subtropical climate
About cancer fruit plant
Lakshmanphal Flowers solitary, petals thick and yellow-green, with numerous stamens and superior ovaries. Fruits compound and formed from the numerous superior ovaries, giving them an irregular ovoid shape; skin dark green with curved spines; pulp white containing brown-black seeds. The fruit is also used for medicinal use ….and best result for cancer.
Spacing between plant to plant is 5m*5m
Square or triangular system is most suitable
Lakshmanphhal, soursop, cancer fruit
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset.
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball.
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole.
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage.
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root.
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry.
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce.
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year.
|Botanical name||Annona squamosa|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Seasons||Summer/march to June|
|Vitamins||Rich in vitamin C|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|
- Soursop Fights Cancer
- Improves Eye Health
- Helps Fight Inflammation
- Helps Treat Infections
- Soursop Aids Diabetes Treatment
- Boosts Kidney And Liver Health
- Improves Respiratory Health
- Helps Relieve Stress
- Enhances Gastrointestinal Health
- Boosts The Immune System
- Relieves Pain
- Soursop Treats Fever
- Treats Diarrhea
- Aids In The Treatment Of Hypertension
- Helps Treat Rheumatism
- Improves Skin And Hair