Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Millingtonia Hortensis, Indian Cork Tree - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹289.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for ₹259.00 each and save 19%
- Buy 10 for ₹229.00 each and save 28%
About Millingtonia Hortensis Plant
Moderate to a big sized tree grows up to 30 meters in height. bark greyish brown to dark brown, rough, exfoliating in circular flakes, wood reddish-brown, leaves large, imparipinnate. leaflets opposite, elliptic-oblong or blong-lanceolate, acuminate, glabrous on both surfaces; male flowers numerous in axillary panicles, female or bisexual flowers larger than male in axillary or supra-axillary solitary spikes; fruits globular, smooth, yellow when ripe, seeds with scarlet aril.
Indian cork tree, Rohituka tree, Anderson.
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunest
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Aphanamixis polystachya|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|