Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Alstonia Scholaris, White Cheesewood - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹318.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for ₹288.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 10 for ₹258.00 each and save 26%
About white cheesewood plant
The white cheesewood plant can grow very large, recorded with a height of 60 m and a diameter of more than 2 m. Alstonia longifolia is the only species growing in Central America. The leathery, sessile, simple leaves are elliptical, ovate, linear or lanceolate and wedge-shaped at the base. The leaf blade is dorsiventral, medium-sized to large and disposed oppositely or in a whorl and with entire margin. The leaf venation is pinnate, with numerous veins ending in a marginal vein.Phyllotaxy is whorled i.e. two or more leaves arises at a node and form a whorl .
Alstonia, dita, saptaparni.
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunest
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should taken at the time of planting water should drains from the dip hole
- If the water will drains fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry,if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply throough the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Alstonia scholaris|
|Climatic condition||Spring & rainy|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|