Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
About v4 cashew nut
The v4cashew nut, often simply called a cashew, is widely consumed. It is eaten on its own, used in recipes, or processed into cashew cheese or Cashew nut. The shell of the cashew seed yields derivatives that can be used in many applications including lubricants, waterproofing, paints, and arms production, starting in World War II The cashew apple is a light reddish to yellow fruit, whose pulp can be processed into a sweet, astringent fruit drink or distilled into liquor. The true fruit of the cashew tree is a kidney or boxing-glove shaped drupe that grows at the end of the cashew apple. The drupe develops first on the tree, and then the pedicel expands to become the cashew apple.
Cashew nut, Kaju
- Cashew trees are genuinely tropical and very frost-sensitive.
- The trees grow in a wide spectrum of climatic regions between the 25 °N and S latitudes.
- Although the cashew can withstand high temperatures, a monthly mean of 25 °C is regarded as optimal.
- Yearly rainfall of 1 000 mm is sufficient for production but 1 500 to 2 000 mm can be regarded as optimal.
- The cashew tree has a well-developed root system and can tolerate drought conditions. Rain during the flowering season causes flower abortion due to anthracnose and mildew.
- During harvesting, while nuts are on the ground, rain and overcast weather cause the nuts to rot or start germinating.
- Nuts germinate within 4 days when lying on wet soil.
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Anacardium occidentale|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Vitamins||Rich in vitamin K& B6|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|
|Uses||dry fruits,milk,syrup,flour & chocolate,Indian cuisine.|