Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Croton Red Ice Tone
- Buy 2 for ₹259.00 each and save 26%
- Buy 4 for ₹229.00 each and save 34%
- Buy 10 for ₹179.00 each and save 49%
· It creates a multiple color and a wonderful room or office décor
· Green croton plant purifies the air and create a pleasant environment
· Looks perfect for office desks and living rooms
· Best indoor plant and low maintained plant
· Soil - Croton plants require a rich soil.
· Water - They require the soil to be constantly moist, so when the top begins to feel dry, the plant must be watered again
· package contains 1 live healthy plant and 4.5-inch pot + inner pot
· NOTE: Plants may damage little bit, while transporting, no need to worry new leaves will sprout within few days
It is an evergreen shrub growing to 3 m tall and has large, thick, leathery, shiny evergreen leaves, alternately arranged, 5–30 cm long and 0.5–8 cm broad. The inflorescences are long racemes 8–30 cm long, with male and female flowers on separate inflorescences; the male flowers are white with five small petals and 20–30 stamens, the female flowers yellowish, with no petals. The fruit is a capsule 9 mm diameter, containing three 6 mm seeds. The stems contain milky sap that bleeds from cut stems.
|Scientifc name||Common names||Family name|
|Codiaeum variegatum||Rushfoil , variegated croton, garden croton||Euphorbiaceae|
CARING & GROWING:
Croton plants do not like to be moved, and when they are moved, they can quickly go into shock which results in leaf loss. Therefore, it’s best to avoid moving the plant as much as possible Propagating a croton plant is best done with a 3-4 inch stem cutting. The cutting should have 3-5 leaves on it and can be planted in a small pot to start. Keep the plant in a warm environment (ideally 70-80℉) and maintain moisture in the soil. In these conditions, the plant will likely take root within a month and then you can transplant it elsewhere. As the croton plant matures, it will develop color.
|WATERING PROPERTIES||SOIL PROPERTIES||FERTILIZER||TEMPRATURE|
|Only water your croton when the soil is dry to the touch||Croton plants grow best in soil that allows for adequate draining while still maintaining enough moisture to foster growth.||It requires very little fertilizer,plant food high in nitrogen diluted to ½ the recommended strength/low & organic||Not below 15°C|