Custard Apple, Sita Phal, Annona Squamosa(Grown through seeds) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹259.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for ₹229.00 each and save 21%
- Buy 10 for ₹199.00 each and save 31%
About custard apple plant
Custard apple plant does not grow very height Small tree to 20-35ft. Leaves can be quite pretty but trees often take on irregular shapes. The fruit of the plant is large freshly aggregate fruit. Flowering occurs singly or rarely in clusters mostly on current seasons growth. The taste of the fruit is very creamy and delicious Fruits often have colourful skin with creamy, white or pale yellow flesh.
Spacing between plant to plant is 5m*5m
Square or triangular system is most suitable
Custard Apple, Sugar Apple, seetaphal
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset.
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball.
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole.
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage.
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root.
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry.
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce.
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year.
|Botanical name||Annona squamosa|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Seasons||Summer/march to June|
|Vitamins||Rich in vitamin C|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|
- Healthy Skin and Hair
- Healthy Weight
- Prevents Asthma
- Prevents Heart Attacks
- Aids Digestion
- Excellent For Diabetics
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Treating Anemia