Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Dragon Fruit Red & Red, Ajagarphal - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹318.00 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for ₹288.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 10 for ₹258.00 each and save 26%
- Dragon fruit gives Dietary fibers are nondigestible carbohydrates that boast an extensive list of potential health benefits
- Dragon fruit is low in calories but packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
- HEIGHT: 1 – 1.5 FT HEIGHT
- SOIL: fertile and fast-draining soil
- WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
- TEMPERATURE: Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
- CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: Tropical to sub subtropical climate
About Red Dragon Fruit Plant
The red dragon fruit looks like a large mango in shape with a pink magenta colour thin skin of fleshy scales overlapping leaving small green tripped protrusions along its length. The pulp has the texture of kiwi fruit, with small, black edible seeds throughout. There are two different varieties one with white pulp and the Red Dragon fruit with the red-fleshed and has mild acidity. The bright
coloured oblong fruits are about 10 cm in length. They are also a good source of essential vitamins for a healthy body. We PlantsShip have dragon fruit plantation in our farms which are well watered and sun-exposed. We deliver all varieties of dragon fruit plants online and acknowledged in the market for our best quality, packing and quick delivery.
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drains from the dip hole
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Hylocereus undatus|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Seasons||Summer/march to June|
|Vitamins||Rich in vitamin A, B&C|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|