Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Nariyal, Coconut(Yellow, Hybrid) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹548.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for ₹518.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for ₹488.00 each and save 16%
· NATURAL LIVE SAPOTA MANGO PLANT
· Coconuts are especially high in manganese, which is essential for bone health and the metabolism of carbohydrates,
· They’re also rich in copper and iron, which help form red blood cells, as well as selenium, an important antioxidant that protects your cells.
· HEIGHT : 2-2.5 FT HEIGHT
· SOIL : fertile and fast draining soil
· WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
· TEMPATURE: Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
· CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: Tropical to sub subtropical climate
· PRUNING: Don’t prune the young plant, young mango trees should take care and frequent watering as the plant establishes
About Dwarf coconut plant
The dwarf coconut plant is small in structure 5.7mtrs and commences bearing easier coconut palms flower as early as the third year after planting and come to regular bearing in the ninth year. The average life span is 40-50 years. Dwarf or short variety which producing green, orange and yellow nuts. Susceptible to drought. Nuts are small in size and ovoid or round in shape Nut weighs about 3 oz (85 gm) with 65 per cent oil content.
It has been generally been accepted that the coconut originated in the India-Indonesia region.
Climates with warm, rainy, winters and hot are ideal. Coconut palms will also grow in frost-free climates that are warm or hot and sometimes arid -- cycles of tropical wet and dry seasons -- if irrigation is provided at appropriate times.
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset.
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball.
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole.
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage.
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root.
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry.
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce.
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year.
|Botanical name||(Cocos nucifera|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Seasons||All the time|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|
|Uses||Juice, curries, chutney.|