Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Jack Fruit, Kathal, Artocarpus Heterophyllus(Grown Through seeds) - Plant
The jack fruit is also known as fennel jackfruit is commonly used in southeast &south, Asian cuisines, the ripen & unripe fruit is used as the seeds, the jack fruit tree is wildly cultivated & popular food item in tropical regions in the world.
About jack fruit (seedling)
The jack fruit played a significant role in Indian agriculture for centuries. The word jack fruit comes from Portuguese, the ripe jack fruit is naturally sweet with subtle flavouring,it can be used to make a variety of dishes, including custe4ds cake,the fruit is used with rice as an ingredient and jack fruit leaves and used for steaming, jack fruit has a distinctive sweet and fruity aroma, a fully ripe and unopen jack fruit is known to emit a strong aroma, with the inside of the fruit described as smelling as pineapple and banana after roasting the seeds may be used as a commercial alternative to chocolate aroma. The golden yellow timber with good grain is used for building furniture.
Sunny climates and sultry breezes, tropical to subtropical regions,
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry,if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Artocarpus heterophyllus|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Seasons||Spring and summer|
|Vitamins||A , C,B6,B12|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|
|Uses||Timber,rien fruit, curries `|