Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Mango Tree, Aam (Cherukurasam Mango, Grafted) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹299.00 each and save 23%
- Buy 4 for ₹269.00 each and save 31%
- Buy 10 for ₹239.00 each and save 39%
About Cherukurasam Mango Plant
Cherukurasam mango is the most popular juice mango from Andhra Pradesh. The mango is extremely sweet and juicy when it is ripe, it needs to be immediately consumed. Most of the people extract the juice and freeze it for the times when there is no mango. The shape of the cherukurasam mango is an oblong shape, and it contains fibre. The skin of the mango is green in colour. The pulp of the mango is deep orange when it ripes. The raw mango which is used for pickles tastes sour, and sweet when it ripes.
Nuzvid, Andhra Pradesh
Taste of the fruit rich in sweetness when it is a ripe mango, each fruit weighs around 400-600gms
Sunny climates and sultry breezes, tropical to subtropical regions.
Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset.
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball.
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drain from the dip hole.
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding.
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage.
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root.
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry.
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce.
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year.
HOW TO PRUNE THE MANGO PLANT
- Don’t prune the young plant, young mango trees should take care and frequent watering as plant establishes.
- Prune the tree when the tree is 4 yr old, remove any thin and weak stems and produce strong branches, therefore, prune to remove broken and diseased plant materials.
- Care should be taken if any diseases or pest attacks the plant apply only organic fertilizers or pesticides.
|Botanical name||Magnifera indica|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Vitamins||A & C|
|Fertilizer use||Organic manure|