· NATURAL LIVE MANGO PLANT
· Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene that helps in the production of Vitamin A.
· Mangoes are filled with skin-friendly vitamin C and Vitamin A, both vitamins which are crucial for healthy skin and skin repair. Mangoes, eaten in moderation are also known to exfoliate and eliminate dead pores.
· HEIGHT : 2-2.5 FT HEIGHT
· SOIL : fertile and fast draining soil
· WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
· TEMPATURE: Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
· CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: Tropical to sub subtropical climate
PRUNING: Don’t prune the young plant, young mango trees should take care and frequent watering as the plant establishes.