Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Jack Fruit Red, Kathal, Artocarpus Heterophyllus(Grown Through seeds) - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹249.00 each and save 36%
- Buy 4 for ₹219.00 each and save 44%
- Buy 10 for ₹189.00 each and save 51%
· This delicious fruit is rich in calcium, phosphorus, and iron, and therefore keeps your bones strong.
· HEIGHT : 2-2.5 FT HEIGHT
· SOIL : fertile and fast draining soil
· WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
· TEMPATURE: Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
· CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: Tropical to sub subtropical climate
· PRUNING: Don’t prune the young plant, young mango trees should take care and frequent watering as the plant establishes
About Red Jack Fruit Plant
Red jack fruit is one of the beautiful tropical trees grown in India with evergreen alternate glossy and leathery leaves. This fruit is one of the largest tree-borne fruit in the world ,there are two variety of fruits one is small fibrous soft with richer sweetness the other is crunchy and crispy with less sweet content the texture is not dissimilar to a banana, mango, or pineapple in terms of being dense and
fibrous. But the taste is quite distinctive. Some say it's sweet, and some say a jackfruit has a flavour similar to pulled pork, especially when cooked. They are elliptical to egg-shaped, light brownish achiness with a length of about 3 cm. It matures during rainy season grow on a long and thick stem on the trunk. All parts of this plant have medical properties. We are exceptionally marked
in the market to deliver the Jack fruit plants of any size and age with the best quality. We deliver Red jack fruit plants online and take pride in the longevity of our plantation.
Sunny climates and sultry breezes, tropical to subtropical regions,
HOW TO PLANT
- Choose the point which is sunset
- Prepare the field by digging a hole i.e twice as wide and deep at the root ball
- Before planting fill the water in the bud hole and watch how fast it drains
- Care should be taken at the time of planting water should drains from the dip hole
- If the water will drain fast the plant will survive some periods of flooding
- Care should be taken at the time of planting the root ball should be dry, if it is wet the plant will get damage
CARING AND MAINTENANCE OF PLANT
- Water the trees deeply through the long top root
- Before watering the plants the top surface of the soil should be dry
- Continue irrigation for 2 months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce
- Give the nitrogen fertilizers 3-4 times per year
|Botanical name||Artocarpus heterophyllus|
|Climatic condition||Tropical to subtropical|
|Seasons||Spring and summer|
|Vitamins||A , C,B6,B12|