Shipments Are Delayed Due To Covid19 Outbreak Orders Will Dispatched After Lockdown. Thank You For The Orders & Supporting Us Stay Safe @ Home.
Thunbergia Mysorensis, Mysore Clock Vine, Doll Shoes, Brick And Butter Vine - Plant
- Buy 2 for ₹269.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for ₹239.00 each and save 20%
- Buy 10 for ₹209.00 each and save 30%
· IMAGES VARIES FROM ORIGINAL PIC ACTUAL HEIGHT OF THE PLANT IS 2-2.5 FT
· NATURAL LIVE CREEPER PLANT
· PURELY OUTDOOR PLANTS
· HEIGHT : 2-2.5 FT HEIGHT
· SOIL : fertile and fast draining soil
· WATERING: Before watering the plants, the top surface of the soil should be dry.
· TEMPATURE: Do not usually dip below 40 F(4.c)
· CLIMATIC CONDITIONS: Tropical to sub subtropical climate
Thunbergia laurifolia leaves are opposite, heart-shaped with serrated leaf margin and taper to a pointed tip. Flowers are not scented and borne on pendulous inflorescences. The hermaphrodite flower is trumpet-shaped with a short broad tube, white outside and yellowish inside. The corolla is pale blue in colour with 5–7 petals, one larger than the others.The plant flowers almost continuously throughout the year with flowers opening early in the morning and aborting in the evening of the same day
CARING & GROWING:
In tropical regions, laurel clock vine can be cultivated outdoors and is often grown on a trellis as a screen or over a pergola. This vigorous climber requires hard pruning each year to contain it. which should be fertile and freely draining.
In temperate climates, laurel clock vine should be grown in a heated glasshouse because it is frost-tender. When cultivated in this way, it enjoys a long and prolific flowering period Although still a vigorous climber in a glasshouse environment, its maximum size is significantly less than when it grows in the wild
|WATERING PROPERTIES||SOIL PROPERTIES||FERTILIZER||TEMPRATURE|
|Only water your Plant when the soil is dry to the touch||A slightly acidic soil is required||Use organic fertilizers||20 to 28° C|